MaGIC Accelerator Program
The largest program in South East Asia to grow a community of regionally-focused startups
MAP ASEAN Track
- Applications open in April for August 2016 intake
- 4 months of specially designed themes to get you investment-ready
- Cultivate ASEAN relationships with mentors and peers
- No equity taken
- Demo day at the end of the program with investors and partners
MAP SE Track
- Results announced in July 2016
- 15 weeks of curriculum and peer learning
- Seed funds of RM 30,000 to pilot ideas
- Build relationships with key industry experts
- Pitch your ideas to venture philanthropists at the end of the program during Demo Day
For Growth Stage Startups
- Apply now for either July or September 2015 intake.
- 10-week program led by 500 Startup to scale up your product and customer growth.
- Open to citizens of all countries within the ASEAN region.
- Targeting growth-stage startups that have raised at least USD150,000 to date.
- Accept a cash investment of USD $50,000 from 500 Startups.
Why Build Your Startup In Malaysia?
Malaysia has the right ingredients
Multi-cultural and multi-lingual heritage
Ideal test market for emerging Asia & Muslim markets
Affordable talent pool
History of private & public exits